- 24hr Access, Reservation, & Self Move-in
- Convenient location across HWY 395 from Mammoth Yosemite Airport
- Noke Bluetooth Smart Lock Entry System
- Temperature-Controlled Units from 50-85 Degrees
- Heated & Weather Protected Loading and Unloading Area
- Drive-up units with large (up to 10ft wide x 14ft tall) doors
- Free Wi-Fi for customers
24-hour Access & Self- Reservations
The Noke Smart Entry System used at our 24HR Mountain Storage at Mammoth Lakes is a Bluetooth electronic lock and total access control system that allows you to easily access the self-storage facility and your unit from your mobile device. This system allows you to reserve or access your storage unit 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with your smart mobile device. No smartphone? No problem! We can provide you with Key Fobs to access your storage unit.
- Self Registration & Self Check-in via mobile device or at our on-site Kiosk
- Easily access the self-storage facility and your unit from your smart device or key fob
- Digital key sharing – grant temporary unit access to a friend, family member, or an associate
- Motion sensors and an activity log keeps track of exactly when the unit was accessed providing an extra layer of security
- 24HR restroom access
Whether it’s helping you find the perfect sized space, explaining the move-in procedure, or taking you on a tour of our storage units in Mammoth Lakes, CA, we are here to answer all your questions. Our goal is to give you a positive, problem-free storage experience.
Online Account Management
You can manage your account without leaving the comfort of your home. You can pay your bill online or arrange for effortless automatic payments. Our friendly, professional staff will walk you through the process.
Outstanding Security Features
For the safety and security of you and your belongings, we offer the latest in smart technology with the Noke Smart Entry System. With an onsite manager and 24-hour digital video monitoring, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your belongings are safe with us.
Features and Services
For your comfort and ease of access, our facilities have weather protected, heated loading and unloading areas, hand carts, and dollies for your use, as well as snow removal service during winter months. Our drive-up units offer high ceilings and extra-large doors to accommodate your boats, RVs, or other vehicles. Interior, temperature-controlled storage units in Mammoth Lakes, CA are the perfect solution to protect your belongings against temperature fluctuations, and you can always make use of free Wi-Fi. Give us a call at 760-536-7922, or stop by to discuss your options. We look forward to hearing from you!